Knysna Wetland Birding
Do you enjoy birding and photography? This Knysna Wetland Birding outing is for you. You can either just enjoy nature or spend time photographing the local subjects from the hide.
Departure Time: This will be season dependent but normally around 07h00 in summer and 08h00 in winter depending on the tides.
Duration: 1 – 2 hours
Minimum of 1 guests required to run a trip, maximum 8.
R 595.00 per person for 1 adult
R 395.00 per person for 2 adult
R 295.00 per person for 3 – 4 adults
R 295.00 per children under 12
8 years of age- Minimum age for this tour
Large Groups – R 295.00 per person for 5-10 adults (Subject to an additional R1200.00 shuttle fee for the group)
We collect you from your guesthouse/hotel at the pre-arranged time. We travel by road to a couple of the Knysna Wetland Birding locations. For groups larger than 4, we use a shuttle service.
What do you need to bring:
What you need to remember:
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm jacket (Weather dependent)
- Your camera and or binoculars
- Charge your camera batteries
- Make sure you have enough memory storage
- Comfortable carry bag for your camera equipment
What we supply:
- Professional and knowledgeable guiding service
- Bottled water
Let us hear from you and book your Knysna Experience