Terms & Conditions
GENERAL – Please read these terms & conditions along with our waiver & release
- Minimum of 2 guests required to run a tour
- Knysna Photo Tours reserve the right to amend/cancel/add terms & conditions without notice.
- All terms & conditions are subject to South African Law & Jurisdiction.
- Knysna Photo Tours reserve the right to refuse admission to unruly participants who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substances.
- No smoking is allowed.
- It is all guests responsibility to have the correct travel / medical insurance.
- Some of the activities require some physical exertion and all medical conditions need to be disclosed
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- There will be no refunds in the event of a no-show by guests on the activity date if the booking is prepaid.
- In the event of a no-show or last minute cancellation, we will debit a full cancellation charge to the client’s credit card or not process a refund for prepaid bookings
- An 85% refund will be considered on merit, by management, in the event of illness/hospitalisation/accident or death, upon receipt of proof.
- In the event of an amendment not received 14 days prior to activity booked the guest will still be responsible for the full cost of the total number of passengers originally confirmed.
- Knysna Experiences reserve the right to cancel any transfer or activity due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, insufficient passengers or weather conditions.
- In case of a weather cancellation, weather conditions are judged exclusively by the Management of Knysna Experiences an (85%) refund will be processed.
- In the event of a cancellation by Knysna Experiences, a full refund will be given on the amount paid (or refunded to booking agent).
- In the event of a refund, we can only refund via the same method of payment using the same account number that was used to make the initial payment, i.e. if you paid with a specific credit card then we can only refund back into that credit card. (85%)
- No refund will be granted should the Client/Operator not complete the Tour.
- Third party bookings (booking office or concierge bookings) – are required to request clients card details for all reservations.
- We do NOT accept International Fund Transfers due to certain international bank charges that may be incurred.
- All passengers are required to sign an indemnity form for all activities they are participating in prior to departure of the activity.
- If a guest refuses to sign the indemnity form, the guest will not be able to partake in the activity.
- The indemnity form must be signed by a Parent/Legal guardian for minors under 18 years.
- Any unaccompanied child, 18 or under, requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the activity.
- Children Discount Rates apply to minors aged 6 – 12 years. For minors over the age 12 years, adult rates apply.
- Indemnity requirements for unaccompanied minors and children under 18 apply. Please refer Indemnity above.